From a conference keynote to a full day workshop – professional business marketing speaker David Caruso will entertain and educate your audience…
David’s extensive background in the business world provides his clients with an unique advantage.
His practical business growth strategies have been applied across a wide range of industries and organisations.
A Passionate & Engaging Australian Marketing Speaker
Audiences love David’s interactive approach, fun style and action orientated focus that allow participants to leave with ideas and action steps that they can implement to produce immediate results.
David is a sought after speaker on the various topics of business strategies and marketing.
Looking For Marketing Speakers For Your Next Event?
David’s knowledge also spans into the world of online marketing where he shares cutting edge business approaches.
This was evident recently when he was awarded an 14 month tender from the Australian Government to conduct an extensive series of Online Marketing seminars for Small to Medium Enterprise Business owners as part of the NBN Rollout.
He has been a guest speaker at a number of Business Organisations and Business Events across the nation, including, but not limited to:
- Illawarra ITeC Expo – (an Information Technology & Business Centre)
- Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce Business Expo – (consecutive years running)
- A regular guest speaker at the Macquarie University Graduate School of Management
- NSW Government Business Marketing Program
- ABITE – Australian Business and IT Expo
- BEC – Business Enterprise Centre Marketing Days
- BASI – Business Advisory Service Inc breakfasts
- Regular Speaking Engagements through various Business Organisations and Groups such as SWAP, Chambers of Commerce,
He is funny, irreverent and educational and and puts business principles into a vocabulary that everyday SME Business Owners readily understand.
The Professional Board Director
David has recently completed his commitments as a paid advisor to the NSW Government.
He sat on the Board of The Small Business Development Corporation of NSW, a body that advised the NSW Government on Small Business issues, policies and initiatives.
He has recently retired from the Board of Directors for Business Swap Australia, a professional and personal development organisation dedicated to SME Business Owners.
David is always looking to share his knowledge and help existing small to medium enterprises succeed in a current and fast evolving world.
He has written countless business advice articles that have featured in local and international magazines.
In 2006, David authored the book Cheese Pizza, a compelling story about a business owners journey for answers to tough business times of and personal relationships breakdowns.
Other books authored by David include:
- SME Business Online Strategies
- Mastering Google Advertising
- The Must Know Guide to the Sp@M Act
David Caruso has been a successful SME Business owner for over 20 years.
From a sole operator based in Sydney’s Western Suburbs, David successfully grew his small business into a thriving million dollar a year success story.
This business was the recipient of many local and international awards including:-
- Business Swap International Business of the Year 2006
- NSW & ACT Business of the Year 2004 & 2006
- Blacktown Business Awards 2003, 2004, 2006 & 2007
- Australian Hire Company of the Year Award Finalist 2008 & 2009
What People Are Saying After Seeing David Speak
Have David's New Speaker Pack Sent to You This Very Minute!
"Very professional speaker – he not only knows his stuff, he also knows how to entertain the audience"
... I would highly recommend DavidMaria Cook
... plenty of light bulb momentsSabrina Ferguson
Current Keynote Presentations
- How to generate more leads & sales online
- The 4 pillars of marketing
- Demystifying online marketing
- Digital marketing for the real world business
- How to turn your boring business blog into a marketing gold mine
- Conversion Continuity: How to turn your website visitors into customers
Current Training Topics
- Bringing search engine optimisation in house
- Mastering Google advertising - PPC
- Business email marketing for maximum ROI
- Success website strategies to shoot you above your competitors
- Step by step guide to effective business blogging
All training topics can be customised to your audience and come with a comprehensive workbook